Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cascade

Warning: I just spent 4th of July weekend with most of my nieces and nephews, which of course means this post contains a large amount of ridiculously cute photos.  What I loved most about the weekend was:

The KIDS!

Photobombs!











Planking!














Actually having fun in a 2-inch kiddie pool!







Playing with the birdhouses all the kids painted as if they were action figures!





















Cool doors!

 



























Fireworks and glowsticks!

























The outdoors!














































(We also went to McCall Lake, but somehow I don't have a single picture of that part.  Which is too bad, because it's the only time I convinced baby Lola to play with me.)








Movies in a small town with the siblings!









Playing the cell phone game after all the kids went to bed!











Cleaning up messes before the parents notice (but of course documenting first)!































Love my family!!

No comments: