Monday, September 29, 2008

My newest favorite boys

I'm pleased to introduce Asher Matthew Scott Croshaw...






















...and Cole Wright Croshaw.

















They are the newest additions to my ever-growing list of nephews and nieces, and by some astounding stroke of luck, I've gotten to visit both of them over the past week. Each is a miracle, and is perfect in every way. This brings my total of those with whom I have aunt stewardship over, to 11. (And 12 is coming soon!) And you know what? It never gets old. Every single one of them is exactly the same amount of exciting as the one before. They're all favorites.

Unfortunately, my trip to see Asher was a quick one, and was spent entirely at the hospital. But there will be more soon. :) I did get to spend a little time in Cleveland while visiting Cole. Colin and Lori took us kids to the Science Center (Mia: I am NOT a grown-up!), and we got to explore around all the fun exhibits. After that, Mia and Jack completely wore me out by playing tag and tackling me on the grass outside. I loved every bit of the whirlwind trip.

Here's a few of my favorite shots from the weekend.












6 comments:

Jason and Dana said...

Oh my word, how stinking adorable is Jack!?!? Man....
And I didn't know you went to Cleveland! Fun for you!

Jason and Dana said...

Okay, that sounded bad. They are ALL adorable, but I really love that picture of Jack!

Colin & Lori said...

Jack is pretty dang cute if you ask me but ya know, I am just his mom. I LOVE the picture of Jack on Colin's shoulders!! The face Colin is making I have seen on Jack more times than I can count!! I see more and more of Jack in Cole all the time. We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED having you here. It reminded me of old times in VA. Those were some fun times and there will be more I hope. You really are Mia's favorite. We love you!!

David and Debby said...

Those are some pretty great shots alright. All my grandkids are adorable, of course. You are lucky to live near those four.
BTW, I just watched the "My Dream" video again (link below,) and I have to say, the yellow shirt was a good touch, a nice focal point on the main actor. Premeditated, and not very random though...4 dancers is a factor of 12.
Your Dad

Colin & Lori said...

Hey Abby,
Check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRdju_M-MF8

Colin

Jason and Dana said...

Where in the world is Abby Lee Croshaw? (sung to Carmen Sandiego.) Time to post some new actiities in your life!!!