Sunday, November 24, 2013

More and more Lauren

Like I said before, it has been so amazing to have Lauren here.  She's gotten me out of the house and we've been doing the things that I've wanted to do, but I may not have bothered finding the time to do otherwise.  Here's a small sample of the fun we've been having:

We went to Disneyland!





















































Something that really impresses me: all the employees called Lauren's daughter Cinderella.  Just like how everyone always wishes you happy birthday if you've got the "It's my birthday!" pin, they've nailed it with addressing the kids as their favorite princess that they chose to dress up as.



We also went to Knottsberry Farm!
  































I'd like to go back to this place when I'm free to ride the big roller coasters, because some of them looked pretty awesome.  For now, it was fun to just try the kiddie rides with the kiddies.
















We went to the beach!

We had a birthday party for a Hello Kitty-loving two-year-old!


We even got to go running together a few times, because hey, it's always fun to reminisce.  And plus, it was the only time we could REALLY talk since there were no kids around to distract us.

I don't know how much I'll be seeing these guys post-Thanksgiving.  Either way, I'm grateful for their friendship and so grateful for the face time we got.  

No comments: