Sunday, November 24, 2013

Seth + Inna

One of our favorite couples just got married.  And we got to be there!

The venue was perfect, the bride looked beautiful and so elegant, and the groom so handsome.  So happy and in love. Such a great match. So much joy coming from the couple and their families.  The ceremony was beautiful, the food was delicious, the party after was such fun!  We had never been to a Jewish wedding before, so we loved getting to be a part of the whole experience.  I only regret that I didn't pause to take more pictures. But here's a taste for you.

And they made me totally jealous with their first dance - a choreographed west coast swing dance!  (It was brilliant!  I actually leaned over to David and told him that I would do the exact same thing if we weren't married already.)  Congrats to Seth and Inna, and thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!

No comments: