Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Awesomeness

I was lucky enough to spend this year's Thanksgiving at home in Idaho with my parents and the VanderLouws.  If I had to pick a favorite moment, it was probably jumping on the trampoline with all the kids, especially after Maggie joined in.  Alas, I don't have a pic of that.  But I do have lots of other goodies.  As usual, I mostly just captured the kiddies.  Hope you don't mind.
If you want to see the vid of Elliot's mad dancing skills, you can check it out on my family's blog here.

7 comments:

David and Debby said...

what a great time we had. can't wait for Christmas!!!

Jason and Dana said...

Mom's cabinets!!!! Why has she not put pictures on the blog? And you REALLY need to post the video of Elliot doing the robot.

Jason and Dana said...

PS You should post the Elliot video on the fam blog.

abbynormal said...

I know, don't the cabinets look great?!

Good call on the Elliot vid, that's exactly what I'll do.

craig&susan said...

I seriously was not mad. I mean, how often do you get to hang out with your family? But lets do get together when you come for Christmas, I miss you.

Leslie said...

jealous!

rebeccaV said...

That was so much fun!! We can't wait to see you at Christmas. Grace is already praying that you all get here safe :)