Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stupid human tricks

My ward's Christmas party was last night.  We got to do Sub for Santa for five families, YAY!  And we get to deliver everything and go caroling tomorrow!  

The party also doubled as a "variety" show.  Such a talented bunch I get to associate with every week.  I am so lucky.  (Don't even get me started on the Christmas program today at church.  Amazing.  That is all.  Amazing.)  Anyway, last night I couldn't help but throw in a little contribution I discovered I could do a few months ago...


I have nothing else to add.

8 comments:

David and Debby said...

that talent never ends!!!

Leslie said...

i would like to know if there's anything you can't do...you should think about applying for david letterman with that one.

abbynormal said...

I can't play volleyball. I've tried. And I'm not so great at Tai Chi...bad posture, and all.

Jason and Dana said...

Please do tell...HOW did you discover that hidden talent?

abbynormal said...

When I was about 14 I had a Sunday School teacher (Robb Hoch) who could do it. I bet Matt remembers this. A few months ago I thought I'd try it. I promise it's not as hard as it looks - my hands are doing exactly the same thing as if I were playing rightside-up. It's like typing without looking at your hands.

I thought of another non-talent. I can't throw a frisbee in a straight line to save my life. In fact, most sports are not my forte.

David and Debby said...

For my Christmas gift this year, I want to see that done with Iron Chicken. You have to record it on YouTube and dedicate it to Dad.

craig&susan said...

It was so fun to see you at the gym today. I'm really looking forward to catching up with you...soon.

David and Debby said...

I'm so glad that all the money we spent of piano lessons has finally paid off.
Dad