Monday, November 10, 2008

Firefly!

It's that time of year, when we get to see just how creative all our friends really are - manifested through simple/clever/intricate/ brilliant costumes.  Ah, Halloween.

This year, I spent my Halloween at a party of some friends who live at house number 666.  Honestly, they had no choice but to throw this party, right?  I was dazzled by the costumes.  To name a few favorites, we had Charlie's Angels,








lunch ladies,











Spartan Cheerleaders (yes, they did the perfect cheer),











the Joker,











a couple of communists,











and my group, the cast of the 2002 one-series hit, Firefly (aka the movie Serenity).  
Sad to say, I haven't seen much of either.  All I know is that my character is River Tam, a super-genius who was brainwashed by the government to be an assassin.  Here's the real cast (I'm on the right)














And here's the clip that inspired my costume:

1 comment:

Jason and Dana said...

Eva was watching that clip with me and saw the girl's skirt twirling around and she said, "She's a princess!!"