Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Covington is where it's at

And by "it," I mean my Fidelity training trip. And also the center of everything Fidelity, really. It was grand. I got to meet other Fido workers from all over the country, and in our freetime we got to explore all over the Covington/Cincinnati area. Among said activities:

We met Mayor Mallory of Cincinnati, owner of the worst opening pitch in baseball history:

One of my new Fidelity friends convinced him to pose for a picture with all of us.

He requested that we put it on facebook and tag him. Awesome.

Could the night get any better? I submit that it DID! We stopped at a nearby establishment that had, of course, a mechanical bull. Needless to say, most of us took a turn.


It was a grand trip. By the end, everyone was calling me Shirley Temple after my Sprite-based drink of choice. Aren't work friends great?

2 comments:

Jonathan Joseph said...

That Mayor is a good sport. . . . no joke.

David and Debby said...

So why did the bull video get cut short. Not fair that we didn't get to see you get bucked off.