Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally I see the Baltimore aquarium

That's right, and it only took me 3 years to do it.  I went up with a couple friends, Jen and Nick, and we had ourselves a grand ol' time.  I must say, it really is pretty awesome.  Worth the hype - but I'm not sure if it's worth the $29 entry fee.  Good thing Nick hooked us all up with his military discount.

They've got a three-legged sea turtle,

(I hear they're making a prosthetic leg for the little guy. So nice of them.)

more different turtles with really long necks,


 anemones,


frogs, birds, and lots and lots of beautiful fish.  And some that aren't so beautiful.  

My personal favorite was probably the Marbled prehensile-tailed lizard, for obvious reasons.

1 comment:

David and Debby said...

i also have seen a prehensile animal. what a coincidence!