Thursday, May 26, 2011

May(hem): a pictorial narrative, as told by our phone cameras

David got back from Saudi!


We ran the Indy Mini!





We packed!





Marcia and Casey got married! (And I was the matron of honor!)



We moved to LA!



We celebrated our anniversary!





We started new jobs! (Alas, no pics of us at work...you'll just have to take my word for it...)

David lost his keys down the storm drain and we tried to reclaim them with a magnet and string!





Yay for May. (Waddya say...hey hey...)

6 comments:

chippy46 said...

I´m not sure if you live in the land of awesome or the magic kingdoms.. Certainly, you two are awesome and adventuresome. Dad

David and Debby said...

wish i had been there to see the key/magnet/manhole incident. so glad you are in california. xoox

David and Debby said...

An ice bath and a sewer experience all in the same month. Yes, it is the land of adventure, but I'm not sure "awesome" is the right adjective.
Dad

abbynormal said...

Wait, wait, wait. I must clarify - it was a storm drain - not nearly as un-awesome as a sewer. :)

Jason and Dana said...

We could lay by the bay...eat some hay. Whadda ya say? I just may.
Mom told me about the manhole incident and I laughed my patootie off.

abbynormal said...

Dana, I'm so glad someone caught my subtle Happy Gilmore reference. :)