Saturday, February 27, 2010

From snowfall to a shower

I just took a whirlwind trip to Idaho last weekend. I had high hopes of spending some quality time with a few people, but this trip was strictly business - only time to take care of a few wedding details. About 36 hours after I arrived, I was already headed east back to my DC.

Granted, some of my "business" happened to be a wedding shower put on by a dear friend from the good ol' 2nd ward. I got to see many ladies I grew up with but haven't seen for quite awhile, and my best friends in town also showed up to celebrate with me. I felt so loved and supported. Thank you, ladies (and especially Michele), for making me feel special. It was exactly what I needed.


Nice to be home. :)

8 comments:

rebeccaV said...

Oh man, I love all those ladies!! Looks like it was wonderful....and I'm very curious about those top secret pics!!

David and Debby said...

Oh, were you home Abby?
Dad

David Chipman said...

So glad you're back. Oh. I left. How about you come down to Florida next? If you can't be at the parteee bring the parteee to you. (and don't bring Ramses. He does not sing at the partee.)

Jason and Dana said...

Ramses is the number one.
SO much fun! I love all those ladies too, and all your amigas. I think I need to see those top secret pictures.

Jason and Dana said...

So how did you get all that stuff home? And I forgot to say, that apron is ADORABLE!!!! Lucky. Mom, if you read this, I want one of those for my b-day.

rebeccaV said...

Okay, I got the top secret pic. I love it but have to say I was expecting something much more racy!!

abbynormal said...

Yes, disclaimer, the top secret pictures are not racy. In case anyone was wondering. And Dana, the apron was from your good friend Renae. She'd probably be willing to hook you up for your birthday. :)

Leslie said...

Wish I could have been there to celebrate you with all of the fun Pocatello ladies. Glad you had a good time. Are you going to share the top secret pics with me?